Event runs August 10-12, 2018
August 8, 2018 — Override: Mech City Brawl will be flexing its muscles this week in the game’s Closed Beta event, running August 10-12, 2018. Players will be able to flatten cities inspired by real-world locations as a range of towering characters, including a fish-luchador hybrid bot named Pescado and an enormous lizard mech called MetaGeckon. A new video highlights what players can expect in the Closed Beta.
The event will give players the chance to experience fast-paced mech brawls while the developers get a feel for the overall balance of the game. The full game will include the features listed below. Please note that not all features will be present in the Closed Beta.
- Explosive Battles. Take control of a gigantic mech and lay waste to entire cities as you fight other massive opponents.
- Supercharged Mechs. Pilot 12 outrageous mechs of epic, skyscraper-sized proportions, each with diverse fighting styles and unique skills.
- Real-World Locations. Destroy 3D arenas modeled after actual cities and countries, including Tokyo, Egypt, San Francisco, and Mexico.
- Multiple Game Modes. Challenge other players in local and online Versus & Co-Op modes and experience Override’s story in a single-player campaign.
- Party Co-Op. Gather 2 to 4 friends to engage in party co-op where each player is responsible for one part of a towering mech!
- The Garage. Customize your mechs in the Garage, changing their accessories and skins to create your own unique style.