Owlboy’s flight across the Atlantic is facing a delay
Rotterdam, The Netherlands – August 10, 2018 – The Owlboy Limited Edition is taking longer than planned to land in stores across North-America and Canada. American and Canadian Owlboy fans will have to wait until the 28th of September to receive their Limited Edition, whereas in the other regions the Limited Edition arrives on the 31st of August as expected.
Marten Buijsse, Community Manager for SOEDESCO, apologizes for the delay, explaining: “The Owlboy Limited Edition is the first release in our promising new Limited Edition program and unfortunately we’re facing some startup problems. We will take the lessons learned from this first issue with us for all future Limited Edition releases, and we are very grateful for everyone’s patience”.
The reason for this partial delay is that the combination of many different special items in the Limited Edition result in a complex assembly and distribution process. Due to some delays in this process, the Limited Edition will arrive later in the USA and Canada than in the other territories.
The Limited Edition contains the following items:
- Owlboy base game for Nintendo Switch™ or PlayStation®4
- Certificate of authenticity with a unique Limited Edition number
- Original Soundtrack physical copy featuring the majestic Owlboy sounds
- Owlboy notebook for logging all your adventures
- Owlboy manual full of useful information about the game
- Two pins one of the Owlboy logo and one of main character Otus
- Two metal coins inspired by the collectible ‘Buccanary coins‘ in the game
- Pin box to safely store your pins and coins
- Sticker sheet with seventeen magnificent Owlboy stickers